She had two routines, a tap and a jazz. They were pretty cute and she seemed to handle being on stage in front of an audience well. The entire dance experience was new to me (minus TJ's year of 'creative movement' when he was 4). I wasn't sure what to do with her hair and makeup so I called in some help. I'm glad I did as there were some very dolled up girls. Can you say glitter hair spray and red blush????
Finley said she wants to do it again next year, but only if she can still play soccer. Works for me.









Did you kind of feel like you were on an episode of Dance Moms? Kennedy's recital is in a few weeks, and I have found the whole process to be a tad crazy (coming from the one who doesn't mind a bit of over the top!). Crazy! Finley looked beautiful, glad to hear she had fun!
ReplyDelete