TJ and Husband before the last road trip of the football season!
Definition
Husband Gusher: A wife who annoyingly brags endlessly about how great her husband is.
I'm not normally a husband gusher...in fact I can usually be his harshest critic, but it hit me today as I watched Husband depart on the bus for the last game of the year how PROUD I am of him! In the last year he has done so much in terms of accomplishing goals for himself and he deserves some bragging!!!!
Top Ten Reasons Why I'm Gushing:
1. He is, hands down, the hardest worker I know and never...ever complains
2. He set a goal to get his master's and be a teacher and did it without a grumble..and in record time
3. He doesn't let anyone drag him down...for as long as I've known him Husband doesn't care what anyone thinks of him because he knows himself and stands firm in his convictions
4. He minds his own business and never gets worried or wrapped up in what other people are doing,thinking, or saying
5. He cuddles with me on the couch and never complains about watching "my" shows
6. He is my equal partner in parenting...from bedtime to ponytails..laundry and homework he is an amazingly devoted dad
7. He is fun to be around! Not all wives would pick their hubs to hang out with but we genuinely have fun together!
8. He always makes me feel special and beautiful, even when I'm grossed out in sweats and ratty shirts
9. He always makes me smile when I'm trying to argue with him
10. He makes me a way better person!

No comments:
Post a Comment