The movie wasn't as bad as I was anticipating...I actually liked it. Despite the crowds, loud teenagers and line cutters! I hate line cutters! It's my third child syndrome... But little aggravates me more than standing in a snaking long line and watching groups if people cut way to the front. The irony is at school line cutting is a huge tattle tale issue for kiddos and I always give them the schpeal about not worrying.... We are all going to the same place, etc. But I do relate the the injustice of waiting in line for a while only to wonder if we won't get in due to rude teenagers.
Anyway it turned out fine despite my neck ache from sitting way up front and butt ache from the really old chairs I didn't know they had in the first 5 rows if the theater.
Bundled up and ready to go!
Yumm....and free with frugal Husbands 6 month old coupon!
Enjoying some of PR's homemade cider brew! Delicious!
Husband laying on the charm
Ladies ready to conquer Twilight...minus Turner who just enjoyed dinner and sips with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment